- Name of Groom … James Clay
- Residence of Groom … Lawton, KY
- Age of Groom … 19
- Number of Marriage of Groom … 1st
- Occupation … not listed
- Birthplace of Groom … not listed
- Name and Birthplace of Groom’s Father … Millard Clay
- Name and Birthplace of Groom’s Mother … Maggie Nora Haywood Boyd Co., KY
- Name of Bride … Eliza Jane Mullins
- Residence of Bride … Lawton, KY
- Age of Bride … 18
- Number of Marriage of Bride … 1st
- Birthplace of Bride … Carter Co., KY
- Name and Birthplace of Bride’s Father … Wm. Mullins KY
- Name and Birthplace of Bride’s Mother … Sophia Garvin(?) KY
To be married at Olive Hill, KY on the 19th day of Dec. 1917.
I CERTIFY that the above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Witness my hand, this 19th day of Dec. 1917
(signed) James Clay
(signed) J. E. McDavid Clerk, Carter County Court.
By (signed) ? Bnickles D. C.
This is to Certify, That on the 26th day of Dec. 1917 The RITES OF MARRIAGE were legally solemnized by me between James Clay AND Eliza Mullins at Lawton in the County of Carter in the presence of J. E. Clay, James Cline
T. J. Cline, JPCC
Back to Carter County Marriages
Return to main Carter County page
Send questions and comments to John Grace
Kentucky GenWeb project
This page was last updated on -- © John Rucker/ Columbus, OH